- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons natural unsweetened cocoa
- To add more protein, serve 1/4 cup of plain yogurt on the top of your pancakes!
- Preheat a griddle over medium low heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients and mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Lightly grease your griddle with nonstick cooking spray or coconut oil. Ladle 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle and repeat until you have filled your pan. Cook the pancakes until small bubbles begin to form, about 2 – 3 minutes. Flip and cook for another 1 – 2 minutes longer until the other sides are golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack and repeat until no batter remains.
- Serve pancakes warm with pure maple syrup (if desired).
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 10 – 12 pancakes Serving Size: 2 – 3 pancakes